Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today was a whirlwind of a Mother's Day. Charlie has been teething so he's really been inconsolable. ( Otherwise he was really bummed he didn't get to see Aunt Theresa when Uncle Cory came yesterday. ;) )Annie woke up this morning saying numerous times, "My ear hurts." Papa looked at them and said we should take her to the doctor so we hung out at Augusta Pediatrics today. She had an ear infection in both ears. :( Poor baby! John felt sick too so he was out of comission.
The day ended well though because I started reading some books to Charlie and he cuddled up on my lap. I started singing and he fell asleep while I was rocking him. Too precious! It was the best gift I could've received today. He hasn't done this in months. I didn't get a picture tonight but the ones below are from the last time he fell asleep while I was rocking him.



2 comments:

Aunt Theresa said...

It seems like all the Rose kids are sick this weekend. I really wish I would have been able to make it down there this weekend. Cory said he had a great time with everyone. I'll be down soon for Monica's graduation. Can't wait! Love you guys. Hope they start to feel better soon.

Gina said...

Sorry to hear about your day, Michelle. We had one of those days too!!! Hope you all have a healthier week:) Oh and happy Mother's Day!