Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 11, 2010

We decided to do everything on the same day to make life fun! Carpi Diem! Seize the Day! Today we celebrated our 5th Anniversary, Picked up Philip from the airport, and completed the first half of our move (I guess that's what you call it.) Don't worry I'm sure we can think of something fun to do the rest of June. (Oh yeah travel to Ohio AND Connecticut.)
THANK YOU GINA FOR THE CAKE! THANK YOU FOR MAKING SURE WE CELEBRATED OUR ANNIVERSARY IN THE MIDST OF THE CRAZINESS!

6 comments:

Angela said...

You never called me back :( I was going to wish you happy anniversary a day early, because I figured Friday would be hectic. Anyways, I hope it was great. We look forward to seeing you soon!!!!!!

JR's family said...

We're so excited! Uncle Philip has been giving the kids a taste of Ohio so they are ready!

Gina said...

Glad you were able to celebrate a little bit in the midst of everything. We love you all!!!!!

Angela said...

Just noticed, why is the date 2007?

JR's family said...

Because I messed up. Thanks! You correct my papers and now my blog. haha!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary~ believe it or not I remembered Friday, but never got around to calling. I'm glad you enjoyed your anniversary with everything else going on! Can't wait to see you!