Monday, February 14, 2011

Nature Walk

Last week Tina told us about a Nature Walk at a nearby park. I didn't even know that the park existed. The nature guide taught the kids about the different stages of frogs and salamanders. Then they made "Hoppy Valentine's Day" cards.

I'm not sure if Charlie is excited about the turtles or his little buddy.


Annie Working on Her Card.


Adam and Ayden Waiting Their Turn


Adam Working on His Card



Annie wore the appropriate shirt for the day. I would like to think that I am so organized that I planned that.


Ayden's Finished Product


The kids had to act out different stages of each animal's life and then they did scavenger hunts throughout the walk to find pictures of Georgia wildlife.





A Cute Outdoor Photo Op


When Annie saw this picture she said, "Ayden was so sweet to let me sit by him."


They look so serious in this picture. You wouldn't think that 2 seconds before this they were sprinting around the Nature Center.

No comments: