Saturday, August 6, 2011

More Funny Annieisms

1.) Many of you have heard this story but I want to document it so we can laugh about the story again many years from now. Annie was at Aunt Mary's cottage. She said, "Aunt Mary, it is the strangest thing. We have a DOG HOUSE in our back yard, but we don't have a DOG. It's the strangest thing."

2.) Annie was making me pretend drinks. She said that I could have coke, cherry lemonade, or french vanilla. I said that I would have some french vanilla. She said oh I don't have that ingredient. I will have to go to the store to get some vanilla. Oh and I forgot that I also have to go to the store to get some FRENCH.

3.) Annnie got bit by a fireant today. Aunt Angela was trying to console her. Annie said that the ants were all really mean for trying to bite her. Angela told her that the ants in Ohio did not bite like the ones in Georgia. Annie said "Yeah, but the ants in Ohio are all under iceburgs. They try to get in their home, but then it snows, so it covers their home and they can't get out."

No comments: