Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Reading

We went to the library today. Sadly, I think it had been over a year since we had been to the library. I am really not a bad parent. My kids have their own library in our house. Literally a library, Kids could check out books from our house and we would not even know they were missing. Maybe parents should come here, rather than the library so as to avoid the late fees. I am getting on a tangent. So we went to the library....They picked out some books to read since it's been such a rainy week. Andrea's friend Adam came over and shared some reading time with us too. ........... (If you look closely in this one, Maggie and I are making the exact same expression.) ..........The book was called, The Pirates Next Door. I definitely recommend it!

No comments: