Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Andrea's First Year


I was able to get to the store to develop some pictures that we've had on the camera for ages. It was exciting to see how our daughter has grown and laugh at all the funny things that she's done. One day while John and I were watching T.V. in the front room we looked over and Andrea had a tissue and was running it up and down each shelf. Who knew that dusting can be an innate trait? I was really excited. The shelves really needed it. Who has time to dust when you have piles everywhere? My house is ten times better now that I'm home for the summer. Come by and see! There was also a picture of Andrea standing by the C.D. player at her changing table turning it on with her foot. This may seem strange to you, but to Aunt Theresa, Daddy, and Mommy this made perfect sense. When we bounce her before nap time, we have her in our arms so we push the play button with our toes. She's found out thtat she can do it too. She is a smart one! Everyone will get to enjoy these pics at her first birthday. Mom, Angela, Philip, and Steven pictures are in the mail. Also, I'm sorry that I cannot upload pictures and videos right now, but our cord that goes from the camera to the computer is missing. If everyone could do some serious praying to Saint Anthony that would be great!

No comments: