Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Look What I Can Do Now




Last night we gave Andrea her spoon and some rice from dinner. I would scoop the rice up and set it on her tray. She stuck the whole mouthful in at once. Chomp! Chomp! We took pictures. To be posted soon...We are so proud of all the things our big girl is doing.
In regards to the other baby. I am feeling good, except when I don't eat, and I can eat a lot now so I try to keep something close by at all times. Whenever we go out John always directs me towards the kitchen before we head out the door. Everyone is taking care of me, my wonderful husband, my teaching assistant Denise, and now all my little camp helpers. Yesterday one of the girls (a 14 yr. old CIT-Counselor in Training) went and got me a Nutrigrain bar from snacks and brought it to me because she was concerned about the baby having food. As I was eating it, she said, "Yeah! Now the baby is dancing in your belly!" She was so sweet.

No comments: