Sunday, December 6, 2009

My How Time Flies!

I am sure every mother blogs and/or reminisces about time flying by as toddlers and babies consume every moment of the day (and sometimes night) that they're awake, but I have been thinking this so much since Charlie turned one. I cannot believe he is 1 year old. With two kids there is just never a dull moment and the cleaning could suck up my nights if I let it. As I've been thinking about this I looked back at the blog and realized that we started the blog around when Annie turned one. If you have some time, you should really go back to the beginning and enjoy the similarities and differences. I am glad that time keeps on moving, even though so quickly sometimes, so that Charles could be here and we can enjoy all the new things he will discover.

No comments: