Monday, September 26, 2011

Our Thursday Night

It's Thursday night. We are watching our run-of-the-mill shows. Suddenly we here a clanging sound. John reacts, "Did you hear that?" I said, "It sounded like keys." I even thought it may have been glass breaking. John asked, "Where did it come from?" All I knew was that it was from behind me but wasn't sure from which room the sound came. He jumped up, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary so he went around and locked the doors just in case. Just as we started to relax, the phone rang. We both started commenting, "Who would call us at 10 o'clock?" I look at the caller I.D. and it is John's cell phone number. "It's you," I said. We both had those faces you see on scary movies as we thought how can John be calling us when he is sitting right there. John ran into our room and hidden under our covers was Annie snickering. We never heard her come down the stairs and she was so flat under the covers, John did not see her when he came into the room earlier. We all had a good laugh and then we made sure Annie made it back upstairs.

WHAT WAS CHARLIE DOING THIS WHOLE TIME? YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE US IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THESE PICTURES!

HE IS HOLDING HIS BODY UP WITH HIS ARMS IN HIS SLEEP. IT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING EITHER OF US HAD EVER SEEN!



2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Annie...

Also, I think we should start an album of photos taken of Charlie while sleeping in weird ways (i.e. under his bed, while playing with toys in the toy bin, etc).

JR's family said...

HAHA... that is going to be his whole childhood album