Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blog Update

A couple of things: 1.) We cannot find our flip camera. I haven't blogged since I lost 3 hours of video footage I was planning on posting. Please please pray to Saint Anthony that we can find it. We've looked everywhere including the trash bags outside. :( 2. I may end up switching blog sites. While at the Apple store the other night, the guys said that the videos from blogger can not be seen on any mobile devices (phones and IPADS). Thus a lot of people are not going to be able see the videos when they go to our blog. Maybe we will not have to change if blogger converts the coding somehow so that the videos can be viewed. In fact today, the icon to upload videos is not an option as I am posting. I am sorry that the blog may temporarily be lacking until John and I reevaluate.

No comments: