Monday, December 31, 2012

My Kids Crack Me Up

Example 1 : Charlie: Mom the toilet water is high, you need to PLUMMIT it!
Example 2: Andrea says as we're driving in the car,"Where are we going?" John says, "It's a surprise!" Andrea says, "I only want to go to one of my 3 favorite places. Chuck E Cheese, Monkey Joes or to see the Lights (Lights of the South-decorated hayride of Christmas lights)." John says, "How about the mall? Would you want to go there?" Andrea says, " Oh yeah! Yes! I forgot that was one of my favorite places!"
Example 3: Charlie is not eating his soup. Surprise. Surprise. Michelle says, "Charlie eat your broth because it is good for your tummy." Charlie says, "I like bras. I like bras mommy!"

2 comments:

JR's family said...

Dianne Pezzella Kohler The things kids say always make me smile

JR's family said...

Like This
Dianne Pezzella Kohler
Annie Purcell
Andrea Tuthill Johnson
Catherine Asher Balducci
Mary Scheirer