Thursday, May 28, 2009

Annie's Visit


We love having Annie. We wish that she would move to Georgia, but we know how much God is using her in Conneticut and at home on Long Island so we embrace every moment with reckless abandon when she's around. We got to play music and sing (My annual guitar practice). Our little Andrea ran around strumming everyone's strings and then folded her hands together to pray the whole time.
While Chris and Annie were in town, we got the opportunity to serve together again because my friend Michelle asked us to do Family Adoration. Chris Ortega and John played guitar and sang. Annie lead the vocals since she taught us a song she does at home for Adoration. I played piano and my brother, Sarah and my mom played with the kids. It is really a blessing to me that I can serve the Lord with my best friends. I am so grateful to God for them.


1 comment:

andrea johnson said...

lol- that picture is the WORST..that was when ortega decided to play with my hair for some reason ....and went nuts on my head...lol...

Miss you guys so much and I had the best time!