Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. We spent Saturday at Kaitlyn's baptism and then Brian and Gina had the whole family over for cake. It was a combination baptism reception and Rose Mother's Day celebration so all the moms could be home relaxing on Mother's Day. The children loved running through the sprinkler and sliding down the slide onto the slip and slide.
Today John made me breakfast in bed, french toast, sausage, fruit, and juice. Then we went to the Greenway for a bike ride with my mom. John came up with the idea this week and I really had a nice time. Then we had a picnic lunch and all came home and took naps. Now we are off to 6:00 mass.

Andrea, when you read this down the road, I want you to know how much you continuously make mommy laugh. You bring tears to my eyes every time I think about how sweet you are. I am so grateful for you. MMMMMMAAA! Big Kisses!
Charles, when you read this I want you to know that we love you and your sister adores you. She continuously says, "That's my baby brother. Love him! (while giving him a hug)Then she says, "He's heavy!" and we all laugh. It never gets old. I am so thankful you are here with us. I adore you so much I could just eat you up!
Love,
MOM

No comments: