Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Little Parrot

Well, we are officially at the stage where we have to be careful of what we say. Andrea now says things like, "What are you doing man?" John says this to Charles when he looks like he is attempting to leap out of his bumbo to eat our food at the dinner table. "Too funny! and "Too cute!" like we tell her whenever she does anything cute. My favorite phrase of hers right now is "Got See!" It took us awhile to figure it out, but I say, "Golly!" when I get hurt or something happens that I did not mean for to happen. It's really cute when she says it because she acts like a huge ham and smacks her leg as she says it because she knows we will just burst out laughing. Next time you are around her, just start talking and I bet a few minutes later you will hear some familiar words.

No comments: