Monday, September 13, 2010

Grandparent's Day

Well I did not know it, but yesterday was grandparent's day. We actually were blessed with time with all the grands this weekend. Saturday we went and watched Aunt Kate dominate the court in volleyball. Then papa,grandma, and Aunt Mary came to our house to cook out on the grill and enjoy some cooler weather (Finally!). Annie entertained us with her usual self that we love so much and Charlie actually performed with all of his big boy words. Sunday my mom came over for breakfast and we went and fed the ducks. Charlie switched from calling them "Du" to "Duckies"! He once again tried to join them in the "Water!" which he yelled the whole time. Then we went over to my mom's house where my mom's neighbor let Charlie play with a pop gun. He showed Charlie once and that was it!
Video below:
We went and watched daddy play soccer. Then we ate dinner together, which apparently Charlie really enjoyed as you can see on his face.

And the day ended with letting the kids swing on the swings for a few minutes before my mom headed home for some well-deserved R&R.

1 comment:

Maria said...

hi michele It's Andrea's sister, Maria. I lveo your blog! Kate was just talking about your little Annie and how sweet she is. We were listening to Andrea's wedding CD and it triggered the memory of walking into the tent with your Annie! I know Kate sometimes reads your blog.

We are back in school adn going crazy.but loving every minute of it.

Hello to John and all my best to you and your beautiful family