Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wonderful Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday week. Thank you for all the kind words, cards, and gifts. I am so glad that we got to have family over to our house for brunch. Okay, so John felt so bad because he cut the brownies without singing to me, but the cousins were all upstairs playing together. It was more of a blessing that they were all getting along and our house is big enough that we were able to be downstais and still carry on a conversation. John did make up for it because he and the kids did sing to me on my birthday and Annie helped me blow out my candles. Then I got my R I N G :)!

Earlier in the day Annie was playing with Adam and I was talking with his mom Renee. She did not realize that it was my birthday. When she found out she put 4th of July candles into a Nutri Grain Bar and they sang "Happy Birthday." Later when Annie was telling, "Aunt Annela" the story she called it a cake and was so excited about the whole event. I love her innocence and excitement over the smallest things.

No comments: