Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Marblous Party

Annie told me that she was going to a MARBLOUS party. It was going to be a chocolate party where they would have chocolate bears, chocolate turtles, chocolate giraffes, chocolate doggies, and chocolate instruments like drums, trumpets, and flutes. They even have chocolate Dora, Diego, Boots, and Alicia too. Later John heard Annie say to Charlie, "Charlie, do you want to have naked time?" She was putting a princess pull-up on Charlie and then trying to shove his pants on his legs. Apparently she had a specific outfit for Charlie to wear at the party too.

This is what she chose to wear to her party. I think that she looks so darlin.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hilarious!!!

Angela said...

I think I want to have my own Marblous Party... all the chocolate you could want. Next time you're all up, marblous party it is!