Monday, December 19, 2011

The Polar Express Comes to Town

Here are four videos to capture our exciting trip on the Polar Express!

The Excitement as They Hold Their Golden Tickets
(Annie, Charlie, and Annie's Buddy Adam) A special thanks to Ms. Renee who made sure we knew that the Polar Express was in town.

When I called to get tickets, they said that there wouldn't be enough room for the adults to sit on the train but that we could take pictures from the front of the train or through the windows. I didn't know if Charlie was going to be too little for the event if he had to get on the train by himself. This video proves that I was wrong. Notice my son cutting off the other children to be sure he secures a seat on the train.



The Conductor Instructing the Children (Annie, Charlie, and Annie's Buddy Ayden)

I love love love Annie's rendition of the story. Enjoy!

No comments: